I'm like a little bird...always bringing things back to my nest

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Stealing ideas

While I'm waiting to do what I have in mind for this window, I decided to use Donna's idea at Funky Junk Interiors. I wish I had two hangers alike, but oh well... Then I decided to add something to the hangers. I got out some wire and paper and a few 3-D stickers leftover from something and this is what I came up with.
They just have a loop in the wire that slips on the hook of the hanger so I can slide them off when I use the hangers for something else.
Speaking of using other people's ideas...I love these soap dispensers I've seen on several blogs and in magazines. The jar - 10 cents , the lid - 50 cents , and my sweetie's expertise - priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!!