I'm like a little bird...always bringing things back to my nest

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

So sweet...

I bought a children's songbook today at the thrift shop, called Missionary Melodies. These are the graphics on the cover page with Bible verses. Aren't they the sweetest images? I thought they looked cute with the two little babyshoe planters I got Saturday at a garage sale. The pickins have been slim lately. I think because of the heat and school starting. But there was a sale on our street Saturday when we were heading out of town. I have high hopes for things to improve now. It feels darn right cool down in the mid 90's now!!

3 comments:

  1. Those little shoes look adorable with the book. I bought a pair of cute little white leather baby shoes last weekend "just because". The price was right and they were so cute I just had to have them.
    Hope you're having a great week.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little booties planters are adorable.

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!