I'm like a little bird...always bringing things back to my nest

Monday, July 26, 2010

Remembering another Monday...

On this Monday, in the 100+ degree Texas heat, I'm remembering that on Monday just 2 weeks ago we were at Laguna Beach, California. As you can see by the look on my face, the water was so cold it took my breath away. Daughter-in-law, Brandi and granddaughter, Taylor needed sweaters!
When we walked into town and did a little shopping we found that the whole area had lost their electricity and we couldn't get served at any of the restaurants. So we drove a little farther up the coast and ate. Then we went to a very large beautiful nursery called Roger's Gardens. I took tons of pictures...everything was just gorgeous there. We had a lovely time admiring the beauty and visiting with each other. There was a lot of "ooh, look at this!" and " oh, I like this one!". I'll post some of those pictures tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela! I would not think the water would be so cold in California! What a cute picture of you in the surf. I wanted to thank you for stopping by and let you know Wilf with his curly que tounge was taken from his own blog! Nearly every photo on the blog is of him, and they always look the same - too funny! Survive the Heat, my mantra for August! Have a great week! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen any of these pictures so I'm glad I took a look here today. I do love this Cali weather. You just can't beat it! BTW- Zach says he loves that he's on your blog and he also loves Kamryn's quote. He thinks it's pretty cool! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!