I'm like a little bird...always bringing things back to my nest

Friday, May 7, 2010

Feathered-Friends Friday...

It's not hard to find a bird in my house. They seem to be everywhere.
In the bathroom beside the body cream,
in the craft room with the paper flowers,
even sitting on a bedspring!!
Here's a few lined up under the laundry room shelf (it's dark in there),
with the grandchildrens' artwork,
and beside the tissue box.
Now here's the perfect place...right in front of a birdhouse!! Go down to the bottom of the page to see three more...

2 comments:

  1. Loving the birds - I have a whole bathroom decorated with vintage bird figures. Love the turquoise guy in the first and last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would feel right at home with all of your birds. I love all of them. So cute. I have recently been reading a blog called Mockingbird Hill Cottage and she has the same turquoise bird in her header photo. Have you ever visited her? If not, you would probably enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!