I'm like a little bird...always bringing things back to my nest

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Everyday is green day at my house...

This old, green screen door is in another corner of the master bedroom.
This green can isn't a garden watering can. I've been told that these were used to pour water into car radiators. What do you think? I think I like any can with a spout, especially if it's green...and if it's green chipping off to show blue...even better!!
Fire-King jadite dishes...collected at very cheap prices, before Martha Stewart helped send the prices through the roof.
Green pottery...I love it in all shades!!
more watering cans and a couple of flowerpots
This is part of my collection of picnic tins. As you can see, I like all shades of green and I just mix them all together. Happy Green Day,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!!