I'm like a little bird...always bringing things back to my nest

Friday, March 4, 2011

Lock Love Is Catching

I saw these great picture holders on Jane's blog, Mamie Jane's. She has made the most unique picture holders and so many other wonderful things using vintage hardware. New ideas continually flow over at her blog! She called her post, Lock Love. Who knew it would be catching! I went to the garage and raided my sweetie's stash. He's been holding out on me. I found some cool stuff, including these locks. All you need are small magnets to hold the photos to the locks.
The photo on the right is my Grandpa and Great Aunt Jewel. On the left is my daddy. The sweet school girl in the middle is my mother.
Thank you, Jane, for passing along your terrific ideas!

11 comments:

  1. Angela, that's cool! What a fun way to display and I love the photos of your family!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well gee, that does look pretty great doesn't it? They have a nice industrial look...I like it. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really do like this angela. it is just perfect with your style. i love it when people repurpose....i also love to visit here just to listen to your music....if i try real hard i can pretend i am sitting in church on Sunday nite singing this with you & ron....i miss you two so much ;). love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that was such a great idea, too! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the locks! Its a great idea. I am a new follower and I love the quotes from your precious grankids! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lock idea with the pictures! I have a stash that I haven't done a thing with. Fun project for today, thanks!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would never have thought of that idea! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea too, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is so darling!!! ;) Hugs, Rachel

    French Farmhouse 425

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these. I also really like the yard stick "house"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Angela! You have the most charming blog! I have so enjoyed looking through past posts. Lock Love is now on my "Look For" list! You have such an eye for decorating with vintage items. Such inspiration to be found here. Back again soon! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!