I'm like a little bird...always bringing things back to my nest

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Memories

I've really enjoyed the past few weeks of preparation for Christmas. I've unpacked lots of vintage decorations and arranged them...actually played with them, until I'm satisfied with where are. I didn't put everything out. I really need a larger house at Christmas time!! It's fun looking through all of it though. I remember where I got some of the things. Some things remind me of past years. My Christmas memories are all good and happy. I'm thankful for that because I know it isn't a happy time for everyone.
I found this picture while searching for another. I was 2 and my brother would have been 10 months. I don't remember this, but I certainly remember the doll house! I loved that thing and played with it for a lot of years.
I hope all your Christmas memories are happy ones. I hope we'll all make some wonderful Christmas memories this year.

4 comments:

  1. I love Christmas too! Wish we could all be together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to pop in and wish you the happiest Christmas you have ever had!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you guys cute! Is that a metal doll house? I had one very similar.
    Merry Christmas!
    Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little late but the wishes are just as warm - Merry Christmas, Angela. I hope it was a wonderful one and you're still basking in the glow of a beautiful holiday. Diane

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!