I'm like a little bird...always bringing things back to my nest

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Button, button, who's got the button...

Buttons come in all sizes, shapes, and colors. I guess that's what makes them so interesting to us. Most everyone has at least a few stashed away somewhere. I spent the last hour or so taking these pictures of some of mine. It's much more fun than the housework I should be doing!! (By the way, I finally figured out how to get the date off my photos...duh! after getting it several years in the past first!)
I pulled out all the colorful ones today. The black, brown, metal, glass, and fancy-schmancy ones will have to wait for another day.
I showed you mine, can I see yours? Hey, that would be a great blog party theme!! I wish I had the brains to do it...somebody...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stoppin by yesterday. I meant to get over here sooner, but you know that goes. Love all your vintage buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I love the teal colored buttons! Thank you so much for your visit and the sweet words..I will keep you in my prayers as well! Have agreat weekend~ Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your buttons! Fabulous colors. I'm a pottery lover, too, and yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!