I'm like a little bird...always bringing things back to my nest

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Good Morning Glory!!

Even on this gloomy looking day...even in my overgrown, neglected flowerbed...these flowers light up the morning with their beautiful faces!
It has rained off and on since I took this photo. I'm very grateful for every drop. I'm trying to think of a reason to get dressed today. So far, I can't see any need. I can do laundry and pay bills just like I am. I love cozy days like this.
Have a wonderful day,
Angela

8 comments:

  1. Your morning glories really are beautiful! I should grow some of those next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom had a great birthday thanks ! its raining hear i think i am going to do the same thing lol i am going to plant more morning glories next year !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, and yes this has been a lovely day - we have also had rain! So pleasant!

    Blessings to you this beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My morning glories are long gone. Thank so much for sharing yours, they're so beautiful. I think your garden is very cute. Blessings today, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love morning glories and yours are a beautiful sight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela, Love your morning glories. So pretty. I love soft rainy days...but not the howling windy downpours.:( Today is 24 degrees colder here than it was yesterday . But the sun is shining and I love it. Smiles to you and yours, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Angela!
    Congratulations on winning the year subscription. Folk magazine is not around here yet!
    Your morning glories are so pretty, I love that shade of blue. It's amazing they are still looking so good. Everything around here is so stark looking these days.
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Hugs Rosemary...x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!