I'm like a little bird...always bringing things back to my nest

Monday, July 19, 2010

Greetings!

We've returned from the most wonderful vacation in California. My sweetie's four sons live there. They are great and are married to four darling young women. They planned our visit so we could spend quality time with one family each day and get together each evening with all of them. It was just perfect. We had such a good time. By the fifth evening together some of us were acting a little strange...
That's all of us except one son who was on duty at the fire station. Thank you so much to all of our California bunch. Just so you know...we have some goofy kids here in Texas too!!
I'm glad we can all have a really good time together. We are already missing them so much. I'm grateful to God for the amazing time we had with each other!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!!