I'm like a little bird...always bringing things back to my nest

Friday, April 23, 2010

Playing this morning...

                                                  
I've been playing with some of the treasures I found yesterday. I knew the tiny glass shakers would make great vases for some button flowers. I found buttons and old seam binding a couple of days ago in a box I had forgotten about. The fan grill, clock, and vintage lace were found in my travels yesterday. Now I need to get busy and make more flowers.
I guess I'm schizophrenic, my home is mostly white and cream with all shades of green and aqua thrown everywhere. My craft room is brighter, with yellow and pink added too, also the red and orange of old Raggedys. I also love the look of white and neutrals, but mostly made for selling. I'm searching out a location and way of selling again. I stopped a few years ago, but of course you know it never gets out of your blood. My corner of the garage is filling up and my sweetie is beginning to roll his eyes when I show him new-old stuff!!     (again, I am sorry for the poor quality of photos)
Have a happy day!   Angela

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela, so nice to meet you! Love the vintage pottery, fan, and oh those parakeet trophies. So so cute! Now you need to set up a followers list on your blog, so we can follow YOU! I also have a Bible Study blog, come by for a visit when you can.
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!