I'm like a little bird...always bringing things back to my nest

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm so blessed

I have enjoyed so many blogs since discovering this new world just a few months ago. I have a long list on my favorites bar and now I've found out how to become a follower. Recently I decided to check out Blogger to see if it might be something I could do. It's taken me a while because everything I do on the computer is trial and error. I was finally able to get the banner I made on here, so this is my first post. Whoo-hoo!! Here goes ~ Yesterday morning when I started reading one of my favorite blogs, Home & Harmony, I saw that a winner had been chosen for her giveaway. "Angela from North Texas", it said. "That could be ME!" "COULD that be me?" "I think that's ME!!", all ran through my mind in one happy thought. What a nice way to start the day!! There were already so many kind comments and I emailed Rie. She replied right back and was so sweet. I'll soon receive those beautiful goblets from Rie and LaRochere. When I do, I'll post a picture. Thank you again, Rie!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my blog, Angela! Welcome to the world of blogland! Congrats on winning that giveaway, and I love the name of your blog!
    Have a great day!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Texas Angela, You are so sweet to leave such a comment on my post. A late night here, a story before turning in. They are always sadly sweet when I write late at night. Welcome to our wonderful community, I see my friend Carol has already stopped by to congratulate you, and I agree that your banner and blog title are super! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!!